COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Any person who hires a vehicle through any RaD Car Hire outlet in New Zealand or Australia gains the ability to enter
- To enter you simply need to complete the online entry form and quote your rental agreement number and the branch you hired from
- One entry per rental agreement
- Your rental agreement number will be issued at the time of hire initiation
- Your entry must coincide with the period in which your rental takes place
Summer 2017 Scholarship
Qualifying period 1 January 2017 to 30 April 2017 (Scholarship winner drawn May 2017)
- Every 4 months one entrant will be chosen by RaD Car Hire to attend an Outward Bound Course
- There will only be one winner chosen each 4 month period
- The winners will be contacted by email and / or phone.
- RaD Car Hire will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners, but if they are unable to be contacted within 10 days of the end date, then RaD Car Hire may choose another winner.
- The Outward Bound scholarship cannot be exchanged for cash, other vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- RaD Car Hire will do its very best to ensure the winner receives their prize.
- If the chosen winner fails to satisfy any or all of the Conditions of Entry and any of the Outward Bound terms and conditions and fitness levels RaD Car Hire may choose to award the Prize to another person
- Outward Bound standard terms and conditions require the course to be booked by the winner within one month of receiving the prize (once the winner has passed the OB screening criteria). The winner must then choose a course that falls within the next 12 months.
- Once a winner’s entry is verified under the above Conditions, they will be notified by email and have their Outward Bound course covered by RaD Car Hire.
- The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner's full name, along with their city of residence, will be used for promotional purposes on our website/facebook pages.