RaD Car Hire Rotorua can cover your every vehicle need and has a car suited to all lifestyles. You may just require a small hatchback for local city driving, right up to requiring a 10 seater Passenger Van to transport you and your family and friends to a special occasion, or a large station wagon as you explore the wonderful sights Rotorua has to offer.
Whatever you require, RaD Car Hire Rotorua can have you in a specialty vehicle designed to meet your needs. If you are unsure, do not hesitate to contact us and let our knowledgeable staff help you decide on the vehicle that is right for you. Take a look at the vehicle options below. We look forward to booking your vehicle, for your Rotorua adventure.
1300cc 5 door hatchback,automatic transmission, air conditioning, 24 hour roadside assistance and free additional drivers
7 Seater Mitsubishi Pajero Super Exceed
4WD (optional 2 / 4 WD)
3800cc Petrol engine
Heated seats (front)
Tow bar (3000kg towing capacity - braked)
24 hour roadside assistance
Free additional drivers
Fitted with a turbocharged Diesel Engine and an 8 Speed Automatic Transmission with optional paddle shift.
Anti-lock braking (ABS), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) and Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Hill Descent Control (HDC), Hill Start Assist (HSA), Traction Control System (TCS) and Electronic Differential Lock (EDL) and Electronic Stability Control (ESC).
Driver and passenger airbags, side airbags and full-length curtain airbags.
9” Touchscreen media system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Reversing Camera, Forward Camera, Parking Sensors, Bluetooth, and Mobile Phone Connectivity.
Leather interior with electronic seat adjustment (front seats) and heated front seats
Please also note that these vehicles do not have towbars fitted. For mountain bikers a tailgate pad is available for hire
LIMITATIONS OF USE – PLEASE READ
• Carriage of loose materials of any type is not permitted in the rear tray as these are fitted with plastic tray guards. Any damage will be charged whether the insurance excess reduction is taken or not.
• Carriage of liquid in the rear tray in sealed containers is permitted but any spillage thereof is not covered under the insurance policy. A specialist cleaning fee may be charged.
• Carriage of Bikes is entirely at your own risk, damage caused to personal bicycles or effects is not covered under the insurance policy neither is damage caused by carriage of bicycles to the rear of the tailgate of the vehicle if they are carried this way.
• These vehicles are subject to underneath checks on return and no insurance cover can be taken for damage to the underfloor of these vehicles.
• Your insurance cover does not cover you for vehicles that have been immersed in water
Manual or Automatic